The Vango Soul 100 Tent offers an ideal starter tent for those taking their first steps into the world of camping! It can be pitched in under seven minutes thanks to the simple tunnel design and two pole structure, while the fast pack tent bag ensures it’s a breeze to pack away. The Soul tent is perfect for adventurers who wish to minimize pitching time and make the most of the great outdoors.
Tent Pitching Instructions:
Inner First Pitching
- Assemble poles and lay them parallel on the ground (2 poles – 1 long, 1 short).
- Open out inner and position in required direction.
- Insert the poles through the pole sleeves on the outside of the inner.
- Locate one end of each pole on one side of inner into the metal pin system at the end of the pole sleeves. Push poles into an arch from opposite ends and locate pole ends into corresponding metal pin
- Peg the rear point of the inner tent.
- Carefully extend the tent forwards, then peg the two front corners.
- Peg both of the poles through the ring of the ring and pin system.
- Open out flysheet and position so that the inner doorway and the flysheet doorway correspond.
- A number of connectors are located on the underside of the flysheet. These must be secured around the poles of the inner tent.
- Peg down each side of flysheet through the shock-cord pegging points, adjacent to the metal rings of the inner tent.
- Pull porch taut, away from main body of tent and peg down the corners of the porch through the shock-cord pegging points using pinpegs.
- Peg out the rear point of the flysheet.
- Peg out ALL guy lines using pin-pegs ensuring that guy line fabric attachment points are evenly tensioned
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango Power Flex fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Handled carry bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
One Person Tent
50.0 x 14.0cm