The Osprey Ariel AG Women's Backpack. For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Setting the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG pack.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.The Ariel AG features Anti-Gravity Technology; a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads