Product description Injinji Liner Crew
sizes: Small, Medium , Large Extra Large.
An exceptional, lightweight liner that’s been proven on the longest trails – use it as your sock system’s baselayer, or on its own if you want to ride light. COOLMAX® and nylon fibers are combined for exceptional moisture management, breathability, durability and softness. The patented five-toe design minimizes skin-on-skin friction that leads to blisters and lets your foot work naturally for better alignment and feel underfoot. Designed as a liner, this ultrathin crew also works well on its own for warm weather hikes and runs.
200 Needle Count:
- The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
Total Foot Utilization:
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Fiber content: 75% COOLMAX® 21% Nylon 4% Lycra®
- Are your Injinji´s dirty after a grueling run through the mud. It´s time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.
Buy Injinji Liner Crew at the lowest price! Our online shop for running & triathlon, runnerinn makes your dreams come true! Find Men´s clothing at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Injinji Liner Crew. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our running & triathlon catalogue at amazing discount prices!