Product description Helly hansen Verglas Hooded Down Insulator
The Verglas Hooded Down Insulator jacket is one of Helly Hansen´s best performance-level garments. This is a very comfortable jacket with a collar, excellent for outdoor activities during the winter season.
This snow jacket can be worn together with another outer hardshell jacket in case the temperature is too low but under normal conditions it can be used as a separate layer.
A hooded version of our warm lightweight Verglas Down Jacket design features high quality European goose down and Pertex® microlight material. Compatible with the Helly Hansen Component Insulation System, it also can zip in as a warm liner for any of the CIS compatible shells and 3-in-1 jackets.
- Pertex® microlight rip stop down proof fabric
- Allied 700+ Fill power, 85/15 European Goose Down
- Durable water repellency treatment, (DWR)
- CIS compatible
- YKK® vislon center front zipper
- YKK® vislon hand warmer zipper pockets
- Fully attached hood with lycra edging
- Bottom hem cinch adjustment
- Soft snow stop lycra cuffs
- Back length: 70cm / 27 1/2