Product description Black diamond Soloist
Our go-to glove for technical alpine climbing with a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist Finger glove combines a BDry waterproof insert with a removable, PrimaLoft®-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions.
The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet.
A high-loft fleece lining adds additional comfort, and the Kevlar-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex® Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Weight Per Pair : 261 g (9.2 oz)
- Temperature Range : -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
Do not wait any longer and buy Black diamond Soloist with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at trekkinn you can find other Gloves products in the Men´s clothing category that can complement your order. Buy Black diamond Soloist and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Men´s clothing deals and choose our best offers.