Whether you're hiking in the mountains or on holiday in the Norwegian fjords, the National Geographic 8x25 pocket binoculars will give you a close-up view of flora and fauna. Featuring 8x magnification and an objective diameter of 25 mm, the binoculars make shy animals 800 metres away appear as if they were just 100 metres in front of you. The field of view is 118 m / 1000 m, meaning that you obtain a 118 m wide field of view at a distance of 1000 m. Compared to binoculars that have a higher magnification, this gives you a better overview of your surroundings. The larger field of view also enables you to find moving objects more quickly, so that you can follow your favourite bird across the sky or a cute fawn through the forest.
- Modern 8x25 pocket binoculars with BaK-4 prisms
- 8x magnification, lens Ø: 25 mm
- Field of view size: 118 m / 1000 m / coating: Fully coated
- Waterproof, twist-up eyecups
- Fully coated
- Central focusing wheel, dioptre compensation