Introducing the Osprey Eja 58 Womens Hiking Backpack, a women's-specific thru-hiking machine that's sure to become a staple on thruhikes everywhere. Nothing matches their carrying comfort, and as the days and miles pass, you'll always look forward to shouldering the load. AirSpeed 3-D tensioned mesh backpanel keeps sweat down, strippable features satisfy the ounce-counters, and convenient features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry make ultralight backpacking ultraconvenient.
- Stripped weight - 2.21lbs, 1.00kg.
- Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps
- Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
|Dimensions||80 H X 41 W X 38 D cm|
|Fabric Main||100D High Tenacity Nylon|
|Fabric Accent||100D High Tenacity Nylon Triple Check Dobby|
|Fabric Bottom||210D High Tenacity Nylon|